Liberal Judaism employ a small, friendly team of staff who are based at The Montagu Centre in central London.
Liberal Judaism Vacancies
Progressive Jewish Student Fieldworker
The Alliance for Progressive Judaism (Liberal Judaism & Reform Judaism) is looking for an inspirational person, who is passionate about Progressive Judaism, to join the Progressive Jewish Student team and provide community building, learning and programming for young adults, focussed towards students on campus.
- Full time (37 hours a week).
- 12 month contract with the possibility to extend.
- Based in London with regular on-campus visits.
Please send a cover letter and CV to Rebecca Fetterman
Applications will be considered as they are received.
LJY-Netzer Movement Workers – 3 positions available
A wonderful opportunity to shape Liberal Judaism’s youth movement – LJY-Netzer, to help the movement grow and develop over the coming year (or two). Movement Workers run the youth movement day-to-day as well as the events that happen throughout the year, and helping promote the movement to increase involvement. It is an incredibly rewarding opportunity with many opportunities to develop your skills, CV and network.
- £20,600p.a. [£1000 relocation allowance for those whose family home is outside the M25]
- Full time, Tuesday to Saturday.
- 13 month contract: 1 August 2019 to 31 August 2020. [Handover expected to be 10-14 June 2019. There will also be dates in July which you are required to work in preparation for Machaneh Kadimah 2019]
- Movement Workers are expected to visit communities around the country on Saturdays when there are not LJY-Netzer events taking place.
Please send the application form to Rebecca Fetterman
by 5pm on Monday 14 January.
Interviews will be held on Wednesday 30 January or Thursday 7 February at the Montagu Centre in London.
If you have any questions please contact Rebecca at 020 7631 9831.
Vacancies in Liberal Judaism communities
We don’t have any positions available in our communities at the moment.
To share your vacancy on our website please click here.
Without our volunteers it would not be possible for us to operate. From our Board of National Officers, to our LJY-Netzer leaders, much of our important work is performed by volunteers.
We support our volunteers with training and development opportunities, including the opportunity to apply for VInspired awards for our volunteers under 25. We are members of the Jewish Volunteering Network, and advertise our volunteer opportunities with them.
Please get in touch if you’d like to volunteer with us.