Our patrons are essential in helping us to develop and shape our Movement.
In return for their involvement and support all our patrons receive:
- A personal update on our progress from Liberal Judaism’s Senior Rabbi and Chief Executive, Rabbi Danny Rich
- Invitations to our annual Patron’s Dinner
- VIP invitations to important community events and specific patron’s events
- A biannual reception with the Board of National Officers to discuss strategic development in the year ahead
- Two complimentary tickets to attend the Liberal Judaism Biennial Conference
The levels of patron are;
Gold – £25,000 p.a.
Silver – £10,000 p.a.
Bronze – £4,000 p.a.
Young Patron – £1,000 p.a.
Nicola Nathan, Chair of the Council of Patrons
“Liberal Judaism enabled me to fully connect with my Judaism. As part of a relevant religious movement, I genuinely feel I have the opportunities to better society. I am now relishing the chance to help them continue and develop their work”